- You start looking around your house thinking “what I wouldn’t give for a few minutes just to vacuum/load & unload the dishwasher/dust.”
- You think you could do what Santa does if only he’d loan you those elves.
- The gift of a block of unscheduled time creates a crisis of its own. Do I clean? Shop? Bake? Rest? Play?
- You start having strong, emotional reactions to people who are not as overscheduled as you are. I remember starting to flat-out hate a coworker for taking a vacation, several years ago. It was a sign that I needed one, as well. Putting myself in time-out for a random day off restored office harmony.
- You fall asleep any time you’re doing fewer than three things at once.