Places I want to visit someday:
- I want to take a cruise of the Greek Isles. In my head, I can do that, and land in Italy, seeing Rome, Venice, Florence, and capping it off with a bike tour in Tuscany. In real life, I think this is probably more than one trip. But until taking it is a reality, I’m going to picture this epic adventure as one immersive experience.
- I want to visit England, and see London, among other things.
- I might want to go to Australia, and see the Great Barrier Reef.
- I want to go to the Outer Banks area of North Carolina, as well as Savannah, Georgia, and maybe Charleston, South Carolina.
- I want to go to Yellowstone.
- I want to go to New York City and do a tour of the museums (particularly the Guggenheim and the MOMA) and Central Park.
- I want to go to Arches National Park (but not in the hottest part of summer.)
- I want to cruise Alaska.
- I want to go to Hawaii.
Where do you want to go? What am I forgetting/underrating? What, on my list, should I do first, if I get the chance?